Friday, May 28, 2010

GRAND CANYON RUN 2010

We had another incredible year running the Grand Canyon. Year after year it just gets better, I never grow tired of the natural beauty of the place, and the challenge, it takes will and determination. I have run across several times, it is never easy! Just you against the elements. Sometimes its cold, sometimes it hot; VERY HOT! It has been wet, and dry, but it has never been easy! As I write this I am already dreaming about running it next year! Enjoy the Video's.

*Scroll to the bottom of the page to Turn off the music.




Downhill is always fun!



Sorry for the sideways view!



It's wasn't fun fighting a chest cold.



It was Bambi!



The temperature was 100 and rising!



Absolutely incredible, I just love this place!



Feeling the Pain! No more running!



She maybe feeling great!, but I am beat and I am not doing all that! LOL!

I hope you had time to check them out, as I always say life is an adventure, so get out there and LIVE!

1 comment:

Pamela Ann said...

i miss and love you guys!